Selling a house can be an exciting experience--and one of the largest financial transactions you’ll make in your lifetime. By educating yourself on the home selling process and seeking out the sound advice of a Realtor, you’ll save time, energy and money.
Realtors work within a legal relationship called “agency”. The agency relationship is between you, the client, and the company with which your Realtor is licensed. It is a requirement for Realtors to disclose to clients the representation you will be receiving. This disclosure is usually done with the aid of a brochure entitled Working with a Real Estate Agent. Signing the brochure does not obligate you in any way.
AS A SELLER, YOUR REALTOR WILL:
- Prepare a comparative market analysis and advise you on your home’s market value.
- Advise you of ways to increase your homes appeal to prospective Buyers
- List your house through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®)
- Advertise your home, hold open houses and show your house to qualified Buyers.
- Advise you on all offers you receive.
- Negotiate the sales contract with your best interests in mind
- Follow up on all details from beginning to end
- Most professional Realors want you to be thier client for a long, long time. We build our business and our reputatons on satisfying you - our client.